Article posted on September 10, 2018
MFR Training & Equipment Fund - Apply Before October 05, 2018!
Please note that you will need to be signed in as an Agency Coordinator to complete the
MFR Training and Equipment Fund Application Form.
The Alberta Medical First Response (MFR) Program is committed to providing resources for patient care supports throughout the province using various means. While each agency is ultimately responsible for training & equipment costs to safely carry out MFR activity, AHS recognizes opportunities to provide assistance where it is needed most. For a limited time, the MFR Program is accepting applications from MFR Agencies for one-time, limited financial support to assist with patient care-related training & equipment.
Applications are accepted starting SEP 04, 2018 and closing OCT 05, 2018 at 23:59 - no late entries will be accepted
- Applications are only accepted via the MFR portal online form, accessible by enroled Agency Coordinators
- Requested information will include agency name, contact information and details about the funding request (training/equipment description and rationale)
- Applications are reviewed and evaluated after the closing date
- A maximum of $2,000 may be awarded per deployment location
- The expense must have been incurred after APR 01, 2018 or planned to be incurred prior to MAR 31, 2019
- Funding awards for successful applications will be paid starting DEC 2018
The application form with further details can be found HERE or by clicking the following link https://www.albertamfr.ca/theme/common/page.cfm?i=11684
Last Updated: Monday, September 10, 2018